Jason has provided English services to many corporations and institutes including:
Middle School to Adults Lesson Plan Example
1. Warm up with, word association and questions, ice breakers, and discussion about family and life
2. Vocabulary & Idiom review, K-9,
Highschool, SAT, TOEIC, Business English
3. Article section review (Listening)
4. Reading part of a news article, for pronunciation review, (reading)
5. Discussion & Debate about the article-Review Grammar & (Speaking), phrases
6. (Writing), sentences and paragraphs related to the students interest.
7. Conclusion & English Game*
Children-6-12- Lesson Plan Example
1. Warm up with, word association and questions, ice breakers, and discussion about family and life, fun word warm up game
2. Vocabulary review, K-9,
3.The student will listen to a story or part of a story (Listening) and answer questions about the story (Speaking)
4. The student will read part of a story for pronunciation review,(reading)
5.Discussion & Debate & Speaking quiz about the story-The student will review Grammar & Speaking, phrases.
6. The student will practise (Writing) in their workbook & will review their writing homework
7. Conclusion & English Game, video game, card game* The teacher will introduce games that the students will like especially if they put a lot of effort into the class.